Friday, April 20, 2007

YooHoo...It's YouTube!

After hearing so much about it, I've finally discovered YouTube. This is another one of those 23 Things which I have to drag myself away from. I've been exploring YouTube for nearly an hour now...and have watched several videos about things like amusing cats and dogs, Pontiac Trans Ams, how-to and DIY videos, and cute babies. I must admit though...I found a couple of videos that I wasn't quite anticipating...so I don't think I'll be allowing my children to peruse this site unattended...and I'll leave it at that. I find YouTube to be another user-friendly site, and I also found the "related videos" function helpful with trying to locate a suitable video to attach to my blog, but...oh my goodness...where to begin?? I finally decided that since it's Friday...and a perfect day weather-wise...I'd attach a video that would hopefully start your weekend with a smile. Please check the bottom of this page for your daily giggle. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Kathryn DC said...

I loved the video. There's something so infectious about a baby's laugh. You can't help but feel good.

LC said...

My thought exactly, Kathryn. I contemplated a library-themed video...but I thought everyone would appreciate a smile instead. I'm glad you enjoyed!