Thursday, April 5, 2007

Feeds? Great! I love to eat!

What incredibly handy little devils these turned out to be! Things have been so wonderfully busy lately, and it's been so long since I perused a newspaper, that I feel like I've been living in a current events vacuum. Now I've created my own account using Bloglines which I can use to quickly see what's new when I have a couple of minutes. I've subscribed to news feeds like Bloglines News, CBC Top Stories, Reuters News, and Yahoo News. Professionally speaking, I subsribed to Librarians Internet Index, The Shifted Librarian, NYT Book Review. Just for funzies (and to increase my Trivial Pursuit prowess) I subscribed to Quotes of the Day...but I was disappointed to find that New Urban Legends had nothing to do with a cute, little, Australian, country singer. I tried to attach my "feeds menu" to this blog using the Learning 2.0 tutorial, but I seem to be having some difficulty locating the necessary tab.

Now, if you'll excuse me...all this talk of "feeds" has made me hungry!

No comments: