Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Library Thing checks out Library Thing.

I've just discovered Library Thing. What fun! Library Thing is a wonderfully easy to manage and navigate. This was yet another project that I could easily get lost in for hours. I was the model of restraint though, and only played with a few functions. I've attached a (slightly eclectic) list of some of my favourite books (see side bar). I must admit...I had to delete a few selections...in mere seconds, I had waaaay too many to list!

2 comments:

Kathryn DC said...

Leigh: I can't get my library to show on my blog. How did you do it?

LC said...

Ummmm...I kept clicking until something happened??? Seriously, I created my Library Thing library, clicked TOOLS, clicked BLOG WIDGETS, opened my blog, clicked NEW POSTS, clicked TEMPLATE, clicked ADD A PAGE ELEMENT, clicked ADD TO BLOG under the HTML/Javascript option, created a title, switched back to Library Thing, and copy/pasted the HTML code from Library Thing to the "content" section of the blog post. Basically...I kept clicking until something happened....