Thursday, April 19, 2007

Zoodle Writer?? Zulu Writer?? Zoho Writer!

Wow!  Free spreadsheets, word processing, and calendars available on-line and without requiring expensive licensed software.  There isn't even any supporting software that needs to be downloaded either.  I never knew these existed!  I can see the benefit for myself because I am personally "printer deficient"...or would "printer-challenged" be the pollitically correct term?  Rather than creating something at work (for work only, of course), sending it to my home email for completion and/or editing, and back to my work email for editing and/or printing...this would allow working on my projects on-line and printing when necessary, thereby removing an entire step...over and over again, not to mention the eradication of version differentiation.  This almost sounds too good to be true.  I wonder where this will leave Microsoft Office?

 

I also wonder if poor Mr. Gates is quaking in his Guccis?  



I should also mention...I created the above post using Zoho Writer, then easily imported it to my blog. Ya gotta love "user-friendly"!

No comments: