Thursday, April 5, 2007

Help! I'm hearing voices!

We've joined the MP3 generation in LC! The spiffy Samsung MP3's will do everything for you but wash your socks...and has a far better memory than I do. It's become incredibly handy for introducing the downloading files, and the concept of MP3's to branch staff. After perusing the extensive on-line instruction manual, and shining the MP3 up a few times (it's so pretty!), we loaded "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett up. I've wanted to read that one forever...and since it was only 2 parts longs, this seemed like the perfect opportunity. After a small issue(s) with downloading... and then hunting for the file...and then downloading again...and hunting...and downloading...and hunting (just a reminder...there's a three book limit...), we finally managed to download AND find the file!! Of course, by this time, we had to download on someone else's card...I had already hit my limit (now if I could only find those files).

No comments: