Friday, April 20, 2007

Like two peas in a pod...

I've just discovered that one can search for podcasts on line. This is yet another new discovery for me. I checked out all three suggested podcast search functions (Yahoo Podcasts, Podcastalley.com, and Podcast.net). I was surprised at the variety of podcast subjects that were available...and even found several involving Pontiac Trans Ams. Of the three search engines, I found that I went back to Pocastalley.com. I found their page to be easier to understand and follow, easier to attach a podcast to my Bloglines account, and generally more user-friendly (there's that word again). After sampling many different podcasts, I ended up subscribing to the RSS feed for LibVibe, which claims to be headline news from the library world. After all...we library types have to stay on top of the latest and greatest in the library world!

No comments: